Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Are you a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for progression, or feels stagnated in your current role, or just fancy a new challenge? This could be the opportunity for you.
We are currently supporting a Structural and Civil Engineering Design consultancy based in London who would like to add a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to their team. The position will give the successful engineer the opportunity to be the number one in the civils team and offers realistic progression into becoming a principal or associate.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will be undertaking designs on roads, drainage and infrastructure projects in various sectors which include but not limited to; residential, commercial, retail & leisure. You will be responsible for managing the design and deliverables on civil engineering schemes with assistance if required whilst managing project draughtsmen and technicians.
For this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- MSc, BSc or equivalent within Civil Engineering or a relevant field
- 5-10yrs post-graduation experience
- Drainage and highways design for development infrastructure projects
- Proficiency using Micro-drainage, Civil 3D, PDS or FLOW
- Chartered or working towards chartership would be highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with planning applications and agreements; S106, S38, S278
- Experience of attending meetings with clients and contractors.
- Ability to work to deadlines as part of a project delivery team.
- Good time management with the ability to set your own deadlines.
- A hands-on approach to design of civils projects.
You will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence and offer the following:
- Competitive salary £45k - £55k
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overtime scheme (A maximum of 5 days holiday can be accrued through our overtime scheme)
- Flexible working
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye Tests (will reimburse eye tests to the value of £25.00)
- You will also be supported towards chartership through the companies Professional Development Scheme.
For more information or to apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)