GRADUATE ENGINEER (MEDICAL DEVICES)
Salary: £25,000 plus benefits including a 10% bonus
Location: South Croydon
Graduate Engineer Overview
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding graduate engineer looking to secure their first or second job within engineering.
The business design and manufacture a range of complex electro-mechanical, software controlled systems, and are looking for two graduate engineers to communicate with customers, fault find and repair technical elements to the system (mechanics, electronics and software).
The graduate service engineer will ideally be degree qualified within a relevant technical field and have some a good overall engineering knowledge base. On top of this, you will need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable of working to tight and demanding deadlines, on technically challenging products. Full training will be provided, and the company offer clear and achievable progression opportunities.
Graduate Engineer Requirements
- Educated to degree level within engineering (HND/BTEC/NVQ level qualifications are also considered)
- A good understanding of mechanical, electronic/electric and software engineering fundamentals
- A UK driving license holder (not required but highly beneficial)
- Able to demonstrate a clear and logical thought process to fault find potential issues
- Good handson engineering skills (soldering, mechanical assembly etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this Graduate Engineer position, please apply now and we’ll be in touch.