I am searching for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to develop a wide range of products and processes. Working closely with the project engineers, this person will take responsibility for ensuring process capability to achieve QCD requirements and regulatory compliance of new product introductions and of changes to existing products/processes. This position will involve undertaking all aspects of the introduction of new products into manufacturing.
The successful applicant will be delivering project deliverables within planned project and product cost constraints and timescales. They will also provide manufacturing engineering expertise & knowledge in support of the manufacturing organisation goals. Additional training provided will include Common Defect Training & Cleanroom GMP Training.
Key result areas
- High QCD - New Product Introductions
- Compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental procedures
- Successful completion of mandatory training
Qualifications/ experience required
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC or HND in an Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques & QCD targets
- Experience of Engineering Projects / Repetitive Manufacturing
- Ability to Interpret Engineering Drawings
- 2+ years working in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Computer & IT literacy, familiarity with Office software tools
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
- Methodical & good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (desirable)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD factory design software (desirable)
- Project Management using Microsoft Project (desirable)
If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below, following which I will reach out to discuss next steps.