Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be accountable for:
* Providing guidance on design and engineering matters to all stakeholders including the leadership teams. * Coaching and being responsible for developing of current and future Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM's) and Contractors Responsible Engineers (CRE's) within the business.
* Acting as the company's representative at industry and client events, for example safety by design briefings, cascading information internally to relevant parties.
* Acting as the Company's Temporary Works Champion.
* Acting as Contractors Engineering Manager on projects as needed.
* Ensuring the communication and implementation of engineering requirements with respect to construction works undertaken by the Company and its Subcontractors.
* Tracking the progress and ensuring the high standard of designs and engineering management across the company.
* Ensuring the fitness and use of Inspection and Test Plans across the company. * Coaching and being responsible for developing of current and future CEM's and CRE's within the business.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have an at least:
* 15+ years' experience within construction industry, in particular rail and design experience.
* Previous acted as a Network Rail signed off CEM or DPE on a project.
* Chartership status: CEng MICE or MCABE.
* Temporary works designated individual competency
Ideally the candidate will have worked within the UK Rail sector for a significant part of their career and have good knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations, Network Rail Group and line standards.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.