We are seeking an experienced Electrically Biased Multiskilled Maintenance person to to join a young and dynamic team at a brand-new Distribution Centre at Magna Park, Lutterworth.
The successful candidate will, using their previous experience, help set up and carry out facilities maintenance activities for the site and will ensure that all equipment is maintained to a high standard.
There will be new automation equipment installed over the next 12 months, including sorters, conveyors, SCADA and a brand-new CMMS, so this is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a company and facility that is going places opportunities for future progression.
If you have facilities and automation experience, have worked in FMCG or Distribution before then this would be your ideal workplace, with great working hours and excellent benefits package, Site specific training will be given as the facility grows.
What You'll Do
- Maintain the electrical and mechanical equipment on site, ensuring Health and Safety protocols are adhered to.
- Ensure maximum uptime of plant and equipment through preventative, reactive and corrective maintenance whilst keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Carry out Statutory Inspections regarding facilities maintenance within specified time frames to ensure Legal Compliance
- Responsible for the management of contractors on site via the Permit To Work System
- Train and mentor support technicians when needed, helping them grow and develop by knowledge cascade and other learning opportunities
- Comply with COSHH, RAMS, PTW processes
What You'll Need
- Electrical qualification NVQ level 3,or higher
- Indentured Apprenticeship encompassing City and Guilds 200, 232, 236
- City & Guilds 2382-15 18th Edition preferred
- Experienced in fault finding electromechanical equipment
- Good PC skills (Google Sheets/BMS/CMMS)
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior members
- Experience with automated equipment (conveyors, sorters etc)
- Facilities maintenance experience (BMS, Sprinklers, docks, HVAC, etc)
- H&S qualification (eg IOSH)
- Experience in supervising a maintenance team would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience with PLC controls, fault finding, programming, especially Allen Bradley
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.