The Role - Rotating Shift (Monday - Friday 6-2/2-10 & Call Out system)
The successful candidate will be required to install, maintain, repair and modify production equipment, electrically and mechanically to support production requirements. Work directly with production personnel, Engineers and shift supervisors on a daily basis to solve immediate manufacturing problems and ensure safety. Carry out PM events on machinery and equipment to reduce the quantity of breakdown repairs and keep up to date records of all daily activates on the Frontline maintenance database. Respond to emergency situations that effect production capabilities and safety in a timely manner to allow continuation of production activities.
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a fully completed apprenticeship
- Trained to the IEE Wiring Regulations (17th or 18th edition)
- Experience in the operation of milling machines, lathes, grinders, band saws, drills, hand tools etc.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot electromechanical assembly equipment and control systems. Knowledge of PLC programming in basic and ladder logic.
- Must have a basic Knowledge of Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Prepared to work shifts and a rotational call out system
Salary: (Includes Shift Allowance of 20%).
- Bonus scheme
- Shift Allowance
- Call out payment
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes