Job Title: CNC Machine Programme Operator
Location: Ipswich - Must be based locally
Job type: Permanent, Full time
ASHE is a market leader in first class slitting and rewinding machinery based in Ipswich, Suffolk. As a family owned company, we've been producing and supplying slitting machines and converting machinery to the global film, paper and allied web industries for over 30 years.
Ashe has an urgent need for an experienced CNC Programmer/Operator for our range of CNC machine tools within our Machine Shop which include lathe mills/with milling attachments operating and driven C axis etc, as well as a fully programmable large jig borer for machining of steel side frames.
- Proven experience working on CNC Machine Tools
- Ability to load, programme, set and operate CNC Machine Tools from detailed drawings.
- Experience in required to be able to use G code programming is required
- The successful applicant will be expected to be self motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Will have a thorough understanding of milling and turning principles
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Programming engineer, Operating engineer, Service Technician, Installation Technician, Repairs Technician, Converting Engineer, Mechanical Engineer may also be considered for this role.