One Step Recruitment has the pleasure of working with a growing company with a pride on the high quality of their work, working on small batch and one off jobs.
The company has invested heavily in new machinery this year with a lovely 6axis centre recently commissioned.
Working in various sectors for clients across the South West and beyond.
The company has a close knit team with regular team building opportunities (prior to CV-19).
Programming, setting and operating Multi Axis CNC Milling centres using Siemens ShopMill. Due to the nature of the business and regular small batch and one offs this is a very fast paced role in which you will need to think on your feet, with regular offline programming. Working with a variation of materials; carbon steels, stainless steels, aluminium etc.
- The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Experience within a similar environment.
- Ability to program Siemens ShopMill.
- Be able to set and run the machine.
- Check dimensions prior to running parts.
- Experience in reading 1st and 3rd angle drawings.
- Knowledge of offline programming would be advantageous.
- Experience working with a broad range of materials.
- Used to one offs and small batch work.
- Excellent eye for detail working to tight tolerances
- Good administration skills to accurately complete job packs
- Working to deadlines
45hrs per week - 07.00 to 16.30
£13.00-£14.50 - up to £33,930
28days holiday inc bank holidays, company pension