Our client is looking for more slef-managing, dynamic multi skilled Fire and Security Service Engineers to add to their team all around the UK - there is an immediate need specifically around the South East.
The right candidate will
- Maintain fire & security systems in their area.
- Respond to Service calls
- Plan and respond to routine and re-active calls in the area.
- Maintain effective communication with customers when planning visits.
- Maintain stock levels with support from Stores.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings when required.
You will have
- Attitude, Commitment and Effort
- Technical background in electrical/electronic industry
- Good all round knowledge of Fire & Security systems
- Experience of front line customer contact
Progression is available for the right candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.