Electrician - Testing and Inspection
A national Electrical Safety Inspections company has an exciting opportunity for an Electrician with 18th Edition and Inspection and testing experience to join their team. They go the extra mile in terms of level of service and professionalism provided, winning contracts from some of England’s biggest companies within the private rental sector.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Domestic Testing and Inspection Electrician to help aid further growth. As an honest and forward-thinking company, they require someone to continue these traits and promote the business as well as show ambition to progress further within their career.
You will be mainly required to undertake EICR’s (PIRs) in private rented accommodation. Your diary will have pre-booked appointments and access will have been arranged before your visit. Due to the amount of work at our disposal there is every opportunity for overtime if you request. The job is a permanent role and you won’t be required to work away.
- Level 3 NVQ (C&G 2330 or equivalent)
- 18th Edition Inspection and testing
- Full UK Driving Licence
- As they are predominantly an inspection and testing company, experience in fault finding and partial re-wiring of properties is essential.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Branded uniform
- Tablet Mobile phone
- Vehicle provided Fuel card
- All testing equipment
- Annual salary review based on performance