An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join our customers distribution centre based in Ollerton. In return, we offer a competitive salary plus benefits to include company uniform, Death In Service and Pension.
The Maintenance Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
· Adhering to all health and safety requirements.
· Ensuring Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed in line with the Computerised Maintenance System
· Ensuring all information is captured on the Computerised Maintenance System, including booking spares, time, and machine and fault information.
· Servicing, repairing and fault diagnosis of all equipment
· Identify future projects and enhancements to improve throughput and capacity and reduce downtime
· Maintaining a great working relationship with our customers
· Identifying spares and replacement machine parts to ensure limited downtime
· Implementation of agreed improvements
· Ensuring a good level of housekeeping of all automated areas is maintained
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have:
· ONC/HNC or equivalent
· Electrical bias preferred
· Proficient experience in Engineering and Maintenance
· Excellent communication skills
· Effective time management
· Strong problem solving skills
· Good customer relations
· Ability to work solo and as part of a team
Shifts – This is a 4 day per week role working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Hours are 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 rotating weeks.
You would be on call 1 week out of 3 for this single site.
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer.