Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading supplier of various racking and storage solutions looking to recruit a new Contracts/Project Manager to effectively manage and coordinate their warehouse projects across the central belt of Scotland both from the office and on site. With a competitive package and scope for growth at a leading warehouse solutions provider this is a great opportunity for a professional from within the racking industry or another sector seeking a new role.
- Costing projects effectively and other administrative contracts duties based in the office
- Creating RAMS and ensuring Health & Safety is well adhered to
- Attend customer sites around two days a week in discussing project requirements and supporting the sales team in consulting customers on racking & storage to provide the best warehouse solution
- Coordinating and managing labour on site to include management of installers
- Ensuring project runs smoothly from start to finish
Racking & storage experience is preferable though not essential for the role but the company are ideally looking either for this background or similar such as Shopfitting or Mezzanine experience. It is crucial that you’re experienced in a similar contracts focused role post sale with an eye for detail. In addition to strong contract skills, the successful candidate must be a strong character with the ability to manage both customers and labour on site. Experience of this would be highly preferable though not essential given the business are seeking an individual who can take ownership of the site work they get but it is not the only aspect of the role though a strong appreciation of Health & Safety is key. CAD experience is also preferable though not essential as design is not an element required for the role. In terms of location, you will need to be based close to the company’s main office and will therefore be located somewhere across the central belt of Scotland.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience (up to £35,000 for someone with a high level of experience)
- Excellent bonus potential (OTE £3k-£6k achievable)
- Company Car or van
- 20 days holiday + statutory
- Phone & Laptop
- Career opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well-established company within the racking sector
- Death in Service
Part of a wider group, our customer are a national provider of various racking & storage solutions. Through the last few years they have gone from strength to strength by having a strong online presence and supplying one of the industries premium brands. Their product range varies as does their customer base and they have worked with various business large and small in addition to local councils and other public body’s. Due to continued expansion, they now require a new Project/Contracts Manager to be added to their team.
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on (phone number removed) or email to (url removed) Alternatively refer to (url removed) for our latest jobs.