A Multi-National manufacturing company requires a Mechanical fitter to work Monday to Friday (days, no shifts) on a temporary rolling contract. The initial contract will be for 3 months but this will be more than likely extended for the right person with permanent opportunities available for the right person. Salary is £21,000 a year with Overtime being paid at 1.5 (lots available). The working environment is clean and organise.
Location Bradford, easily reached form the M62 Corridor (Leeds to Huddersfield)
The position offers the opportunity to work for a company that provides excellent training and working conditions. The position is working within the vehicle fitting department.
The Mechanical Fitter role:
- Assist with the installation and fitting of component parts/pumping systems/PTO's onto heavy and light commercial vehicles within a clean, organised and friendly working environment. The work is indoors which is warm and bright
- The work is varied and interesting a training will give due to the bespoke nature of the work.
- Quality of the work is the main priority; this is not a company that put unwanted pressure on their workforce too complete orders
To be successful in the Mechanical Fitter role you will have ideally worked in a similar mechanical/engineering position. The role is varied and you would be required to read basic engineering drawings as well as work with your own initiative
We would be very keen to speak to people who have worked as Apprentice trained or semi-skilled mechanical or plant fitter, vehicle or HGV fitters, PSV fitters, Hydraulics engineers,
Benefits of the position
- Salary £21,100 - 39 hrs a week
- OT paid at 1,5 after 39 hrs
- Monday to Friday - 15.30 finish on Friday
- 3 months Temporary contract - more than likely will be extended for the right person
- Friendly team - Good working atmosphere
Support from E3R for the Mechanical Fitter role
PPE will be provided
Weekly pay - access to online portal to view wage slips
Contactable consultant to answer any questions or queries you have
If the is of interest please 'Apply Now'
Or alternately if you would like a private chat about the Mechanical Fitter position before submitting your application please contact Rodger at E3 Recruitment.