Due to continued growth my client, one the biggest Developer in Merseyside is currently recruiting a Chartered Structural Engineer to strengthen their design team.
This position will report to the Director accordingly.
- Support the Design Management teams in a broad range of technical competencies
- Develop a range of project specific and comprehensive design calculation packs including wind, reinforced concrete and steel for internal and external application
- Development of standard designs and details that can form the basis on future projects.
- Using traditional calculation methods, together with more advances FEA software applications to provide efficient structural designs.
- Will be a post in graduate in Civil or Structural Engineering, chartered status required.
- Will be computer literate and will have a proficient working knowledge of software required to support the duties required
- Will have had experience in 3D modelling software such as Revit, Tekla or Solidworks.
- Will have a detailed knowledge of Ultra High Performance Fibre Reinforced Concrete (UHPFRC)
On Offer is a very competitive salary plus benefit package