A market leading vehicle conversion company, (that specialises in bespoke installations) are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer paying an OTE of £35K a year,
With the role you will be provided with a company vehicle that can be used for personal use, a mobile phone and tablet, company credit card, specialities tolls and specialist training package.
The Field Service potion is to cover the midlands area and we are looking for people that live in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire areas.
Duties Field Service Engineer role:
- To service and repair the specialist compressor and electrical solution that have been installed upon the vehicles
- Every day is different and requires different problem techniques and repair strategies
- This is a door to door paid role - you will always be paid for the time you have put in.
- A specialist engineering role - with a well-structured induction package
- Occasional nights away with all expenses paid
To be considered for the Field Service Engineer position you may have:
- Worked as a HGV, PSV or Plant mechanic
- Worked in the forces as a vehicle mechanic or similar position
- A compressed air, hydraulics or pneumatic background
- Hold level 3 City and Guilds, GNVQ, ONC qualifications or relevant time spent experience
The Field Service Engineer salary is made up of a £28K basic over 40 hrs and OT rate paid at 1.5 all engineers earn circa £35K a year due to the role being door to door paid. They are a company that support their staff and invest in them and are at the heart of everything they do.
If this Field Service position is of interest, please click 'apply now'. Alternatively, if you would like a private chat about the position before applying, please call E3recruitment and ask for RODGER MORLEY. # Field Service Engineer