As a Project Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Preparing and submitting type approval application files to government regulatory authorities.
- Tracking statuses, solving problems and proactively driving the Type Approval process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Developing a sound understanding of regulatory requirements in your assigned country list.
- Taking full ownership of the solution in your assigned countries including relationship management, vendor performance assessment, pricing negotiation and service improvements.
- Undertaking research projects to assist with answering customer enquiries or further expanding scope.
- Supporting Senior Management and Account Managers on customer projects, and research tasks.
- A relevant degree and/or previous experience in a similar role.
- An excellent command of English language, both written and spoken. An additional language beyond English is advantageous but not essential.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn about type approval requirements for modern radio data-communication technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Good knowledge of computers and MS Office Professional suite.
- Willingness to travel solo internationally (infrequently).
To apply for this role as Project Coordinator, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV along with a cover letter.