An Embedded Software Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Embedded C and experience in the design of high reliability code will join a thriving High-Tech Company, a leading name in the renewable energy sector. You will have a good Degree and bring experience in TI MSP microcontrollers and /or ARM microcontrollers for DSP applications.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will work alongside a talented multi-disciplinary team, ensuring the quality and reliability of products is maintained through the integrity of embedded software and systems. Exposure to software research and development methodologies for high technology manufactured products.
You must have hands-on experience in:
- Embedded C.
- Design and test of high reliability code.
- TI MSP Microcontrollers and/or ARM Microcontrollers for DSP applications.
- RS232, RS485 and RS422 serial communications & 12C and SPI protocols.
- Integrated circuit interfacing.
- PC application development with C# or other high- level programming language.
- Working knowledge of Electronic hardware and firmware.
A highly competitive salary will be offered dependent upon your level of experience with benefits to include a non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, free breakfast, fruit and snacks, Life assurance scheme and 24 days holiday.
Sorry, no sponsorship available at this time.