My client is a small specialist Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental consultancy, who specialise in providing exemplary services throughout the engineering industry. This dynamic company are seeking a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team in Wells, Somerset to work on a number of exciting projects, whilst growing and learning within the business.
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
- Factual and Interpretative report writing
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
- Experience carrying out Site Investigations
Working as a Geo-Environmental Engineer for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (phone number removed) for an informal chat or email Jacob.weaver-jones@penguinrecruitment .(url removed)