Commercial Catering / Laundry Engineer (Gas COMCAT / LAU) - North West
Package - Up to £34,000 per annum / 40 Hour Week / Door to door / Overtime rates at 1.5 / van and fuel card
My clients are a leading supplier of catering / laundry equipment solutions to the service industry. Offering a complete range of services, allowing clients to meet all their needs from one provider. They pride themselves in bringing together a wealth of knowledge and a 'can do' attitude to deliver solutions and looking for a like minded service engineer .
- Install, commission and set up the Commercial catering/ laundry equipment
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
- Attend re-active break down and repair call outs
- Self-sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in Service Van
- To manage and supply timely paperwork, including full completion of service reports (with photos if required)
- To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business
Essential qualifications must include the following;
- COMCAT commercial catering.
- CCLNG1 Core Commercial Laundry
- CLE1 install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown commercial laundry equipment
- CODC1 , CONGLP1PD change over Natural to LPG.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki on (phone number removed) for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.
About Concept Resourcing
Concept Resourcing are the leading suppliers to the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors, working as an exclusive partner or preferred supplier to a number of successful manufacturers and multi-brand companies across the UK. If this role isn't what you were looking for, get in contact today to see what other roles we have in your area.