Role : Photocopier Field Service Engineers required
Location :North West
I am actively recruiting for multiple clients within the North West. If you are an experienced / junior Photocopier Technician we would love to hear from you !! You will be responsible for the service and maintenance of high end, quality Photocopiers / MFDs whilst achieving customer satisfaction. It is essential that you an experienced Photocopier technician with either strong IT and connectivity skills. Any software / solutions knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Company car - private use + fuel card
- Up to 25 days + bank holidays
- Phone / PDA
- Tools / phone / laptop / PPE
- Annual leave
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Sociable working hours.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience repairing electrical faults on office peripherals / photocopiers / MFDs
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Ideally Manufacture trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT / networking
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please email or call (phone number removed)