CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a BMS Analytics Technician to join the team located in London.
- Subject matter expert for all aspects of BMS, Building Advisor and IT networking liaising with Schneider bureau for maintaining the cloud infrastructure around Building Advisor
- Creating a pro-active work programme based around the Building Advisor reports
- Struxureware specialist to write programmes and design strategies that react to the reports created by Building Advisor
- Managing all users access and rights within the Struxureware programme; overseeing the deployment of updates and patches for all products within the Struxureware ecosystem
- Integration of all additional applications on the BMS network
- Advisor to the business, client and IT teams on all network and infrastructure changes connected to the BMS and Building Advisor
- Systems and energy specialist; reporting findings directly to CBRE Energy Teams to enable CBRE to achieve our energy and sustainability KPIs
- Direct reporting to the client to discuss daily/weekly energy demands highlighted by the Building Advisor software
- Monitoring a live site and reacting to immediate risks to the critical system with a high-level Super User account
- Managing the changing building environment with lower occupancy and ensuring the plant maintains a healthy, resilient and sustainable model
- Management and control of all technical staff relating to BMS systems and maintenance
- Training and development of all staff to ensure compliance with site policies, procedures and legislative requirements in relation to maintenance works
- Workload allocation across shift to meet the client needs; workload planning and daily scheduling to ensure all required work is carried out in a timely, controlled and safe manner
- Ensure Client work orders are completed in a timely manner and liaison with admin department to ensure timely close out on REALM
- Ensure scenario training of site SOP's and EOP's is completed and understood by team on an annual basis
- Development and training of subordinates including appraisal interviews and coaching where appropriate or identified as required to enable full compliance with the Struxureware ecosystem
- Responsibility for timekeeping, control of breaks, timesheet administration and arranging shift /holiday cover when required
- Responsible for all disciplinary matters arising from actions of subordinates, with assistance from site management
- Liaise with site and client management during any emergency operations or procedures whilst being part of site out of hours emergency support contact team
- A good general education is required; recognised technical BMS qualification
- Struxureware ecosystems specialist
- Substantial intermediate experience working within M&E building maintenance and in a Critical Environment
- Demonstrate experience & understanding of current Health & Safety and management experience of working in Blue Chip Environment
- Good verbal communication skills; numerate & literate
- Show diligence in safe working both for themselves and occupants of the premises whilst always exhibiting an awareness of safety procedures and practices
- Self-motivated, with a high level of personal integrity with ability to work well both in a team and alone
- Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high-pressure environments
- Courteous and presentable as the role is both front and back of house, with exposure to the client at all levels
- A reasonable level of physical fitness will be required as the job entails manual handling both within and between buildings
- Incumbents must be flexible regarding working hours
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.