Job Title: Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £32,500
The Bristol-based team of a national transport planning consultancy has an opening for a Transport Planner to join the team. While specialising in transportation, the organisation also services including highway engineering, drainage design, flood risk assessments & land development
Their well-established team in Bristol is now looking for a Transport Planner with a couple of years' industry experience, who has a strong understanding of the development planning process.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of major development schemes across the South West, along with a number of framework projects.
- Degree level education (Geography, Transport Planning);
- Proficiency with Arcady & Picady / Junctions9;
- Experience using CAD, Excel & GIS;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Background in consultancy transport planning;
- Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments & statements;
- Production of transport assessments & statements;
- Feasibility studies;
- Preliminary designs;
- Junction capacity modelling;
- GIS Mapping;
If successful, you will join a specialist team in Bristol, who have developed a strong reputation within the market over the past 20 years. You will work closely with senior members of the team, giving you a great opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals from the industry alongside the completion of training qualifications.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £35,000, plus a company benefits package which includes private healthcare, cycle to work scheme & professional subscriptions paid.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please feel free to contact David Redfern on (phone number removed).
Bristol, Gloucester, Cardiff, Newport, Chepstow, Swindon, Bath, Almondsbury, Chippenham, Avon, Bridgend, South West, South Wales, Clifton, Hereford, Worcester