Alecto Recruitment Ltd are on the lookout for an experienced Fire Protection Engineer based around Manchester, who will be covering Manchester and the North West. Our client are specialists within Fire Protection, and the need an Engineer who specialises within Fire Alarms. .
The job involves:
- Service and repair of Fire safety systems to BAFE Standard (Conventional, bi-wire and addressable systems)
- Proactive approach to compliance
- Able to identify and resolve system faults
- Work well in a team
- Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers frequently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role. We expect you to have:
- Autonomous worker who does not require handholding
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 3 years' experience Engineering in Fire Prevention and protection systems
- FIA Qualifications highly advantageous but not essential
- Ideally Electrically qualified but not essential
- Full UK Driving License required
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology and be looking to learn and progress their career. Our client provide on going training on and off site.
You Can Look Forward To
- £30,000 - £38,000 basic salary depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- A friendly, modern working environment
- On-going training and support
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered.
This opportunity is not to be missed for Fire Engineers who are seeking a new opportunity with excellent prospects and benefits - Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Christopher Williams, Lead Recruitment Consultant, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) in strict confidences. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.