An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer to join a world leader in fuel storage equipment for industry and aviation. We are recruiting now because the business is continuing to grow, as it has done for the past 20 years. Fuel Proof currently employs around 70 members of staff at its site based in Heysham. The company prides itself on its broad in-house abilities from design, laser cutting CNC machines and full paint facility.
This role will suit someone with the technical knowledge & experience who will thrive on the varied nature of the facilities requirements and work to provide the efficient & smooth running of the business at all times.
The role involves;
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance on all machinery, plant and equipment
- Responding to electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults
- Repairing machines, plant and equipment
- Overseeing contractors when necessary for repairs on site
- Sourcing specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Carrying out portable appliance testing on all electrical appliances and equipment PAT testing.
- General building and site maintenance
Equipment on site includes;
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Over Head Cranes
- CNC Metal Processing Equipment
- Paint Shops
- Shot Blaster
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll receive:
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunity to earn a health and safety bonus
- Attendance Reward
- Opportunity for progression
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.