Temporary Works - access solutions, temporary works, scaffolding, formwork, shoring, falsework
Circa £50k - £60k plus benefits.
A global market leader in the Construction Services industry, renowned for their innovation, technical expertise and customer service - looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer from a construction, scaffolding or temporary works background looking to join a UK leading company with a great reputation in the industry? My client are specialists in the design of equipment for the construction industry and have a great reputation across the UK and globally. They are looking to continue in their growth and their dominance within their industry and want an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to add to their team This would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer ideally with experience in construction/scaffolding design looking to move into a challenging but rewarding role.
- Creating solutions and structural calculations to meet customer requirements for scaffolding systems.
- Preparing conceptual drawings, project design drawings and 3D models using REVIT and AUTOCAD.
- Liaising with customers to provide advice, guidance and responses to technical queries.
- Providing on-site technical and software support.
- Preparing and maintaining prototyping of new products and manufacturing drawings.
- Management of engineering documents.
- Developing and maintaining technical specifications .
- An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software REVIT and AUTOCAD.
- Knowledge of access solutions, temporary works, scaffolding, formwork, shoring or falsework would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and customer liaison skills.
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career as an Mechanical Design Engineer in an exciting organisation, please apply quoting VR/05377.