Evodia is looking for a SC Cleared Safety Manager to work on a task in Bristol. This is an 11 month contract with a day rate of £400-£500 Inside IR35.
- Defence Safety Management and Planning
- Maritime Domain Safety Management
- DMR Defence Regulations
- Safety Through Life Management
- Defence Safety Management Systems
- Safety Case Management and Reporting
- Safety legislation, Regulation, Conventions and defence policy
- Hazard Log Management
- Our clients team requires a Safety practitioner that is able to support the delivery of safety artefacts.
- The Safety Manager shall deliver artefacts to demonstrate that policy, legislation and defence regulation have been met and that assets are demonstrably safe.
- This will include safety case update, Hazard Log maintenance in e-Cassandra and chairing Hazard Log review meetings (NOTE: no safety delegation is held by this post and endorsement of ALARP etc is refereed to responsible persons in accordance with DT Terms of Reference).
- Experience of maritime defence safety management.
- Awareness DE&S Ships Domain Safety Management processes.
- Practitioner level experience of leading safety management tasks within the Defence industry.
- e-Cassandra experience.