As Revit Technician - BIM Modeller you will be working with one of NI's most esteemed and well thought of multi-disciplinary consultancy practices who are involved in major projects within the Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering sectors. Due to recent project awards and continued growth, they require a REVIT Technician - BIM Modeller to join them on a permanent basis in their Belfast office.
Chartered Engineers are on hand to providing mentoring and support along the path of Chartership Status and will as a minimum actively encourage Technician Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
As a member of the Building Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Developing BIM Execution Plans with support from the group BIM Manager
- Setting up new project models in accordance with project standards
- Working with the Project Manager and discipline engineers to define deliverables schedules, and implementing these within the model
- Supporting the project team with technical delivery using Revit
- Producing structural models.
- Co-ordination of models using Revit and Navisworks
- Attending both internal and external coordination meetings
- Drawing production of modelled structure.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Structural Technician / BIM Modeller role
- Third level qualification in a related Engineering, Construction or Architecture discipline.
- Experience of using engineering software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks.
As Revit Technician - BIM Modeller you will also be an excellent team player with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ranked as one of the leading consultancies in NI, they offer a full CPD programme.
To apply for this "Structural Revit Technician" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
To find out more about the role please contact Ciaran Timoney at Wellington Professional Recruitment.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.