Engineering Project Manager
Excellent Salary + Enhanced Pension + Healthcare + Relocation Assistance and much more
We currently have a superb opportunity for a number of experienced Project Managers to join the team at a global pharmaceutical company at a site in Northern Ireland.
The Project Managers with be responsible for the successful delivery of complex, large scale projects in accordance with pharmaceutical industry and EHS regulations.
- Manage the delivery of complex projects in terms of scope, schedule, cost and effective project delivery
- Manage the design, installation, testing and commissioning of systems
- Ensure all engineering work is undertaken my competent staff and co-ordinate activities between project teams and contractors
- Support the tender process and supplier/contractor selection
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues
- Ensure projects comply with legislative, regulatory and company standards and practices
- Manage and maintain accurate data and report on performance
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Automation)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience of project delivery within a pharmaceutical environment/highly regulated environment - full life-cycle and budget responsibility
- Recognised H&S certification
- Recognised Project Management certification
- Extensive experience of project delivery through a comprehensive project management process
- Experience of managing facilities projects; installation/commissioning/qualification of systems/equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation
This is a superb opportunity to join a global manufacturing company who can offer a challenging role alongside an extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
Click APPLY NOW to be considered for the role.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.