Our client is a leading technology provider who develops pioneering cloud solutions. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting a Full Stack .Net Developer to work home-based.
The successful Full Stack .Net Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining our client’s software for Cloud based solutions and projects.
- Own code and technical documentation for product or project area.
- Develop functional and non-functional features including unit tests and diagnostics.
- Identify common patterns and new approaches to be reused in future projects.
- Carry out research and development, and bug-fixing for new and existing projects.
- Possess strong and clear communication skills, be capable interacting with customers on occasion.
Full Stack .Net Developer – Requirements:
- Be an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer with experience writing software in a range of languages, however, must have experience in C# and Angular 2+.
- Experienced developing solutions natively in Microsoft Azure, not just Azure hosted websites, although AWS would be considered.
- Experienced working in Agile development teams, managing projects, branches and releases over large code bases with GIT.
Full Stack .Net Developer is a full-time, permanent homebased position, offering £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary plus excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Full Stack .Net Developer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.