You'll be working for one of the world's leading project, cost management and building surveying consultancies operating at the forefront of the industry across a wide range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate experience of leading consultancy teams and should possess skills in the following areas:
- Highway-orientated Public Sector experience is essential
- Managing and delivering a Quantity Surveying consultancy services
- Embed high quality processes and tools to improve performance
- Contribute to business development and business growth
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop a team of talented individuals
- Experience of key client account management
- Hold a relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS.
- Strong experience in both pre and post contract cost management services
- Provide leadership to the Quantity Surveying team to promote technical excellence
- Embedding a quality service to reduce costs, increase performance and improve client feedback metrics with the aim to secure repeat business
- Detailed knowledge of working within the Quantity Surveying and Consultancy Services market
- Supporting the development of career paths aligned to technical knowledge and experience.
- Oversee income and costs for the Quantity Surveying team.
- Attend sector led events locally and nationally to promote the business
- Ensure that a clear BD and Marketing Strategy, aligned to the Business Plan, is developed
- Act as the main Quantity Surveying focussed market-facing individual for the Southwest & Wales transport market
- Work closely with colleagues across all service lines to identify opportunities to cross-sell complementary Quantity Surveying services, Contract Management and P3M services
- Play a key role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities
- Developing new business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
Financial / Operational
- Develop the Quantity Surveying budgets and targets, and take responsibility for delivery of same
- Recruiting new team members to support continued growth
- Be a focal point and leadership figure for the Quantity Surveying team.
- Being a leader on improving service quality
- Management experience of successful project delivery from inception to handover.
- Ability to deal with Clients and/or within the business at a senior level - experience of client management and development
- Maintain service quality standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement and technical excellence.
- Provide guidance, leadership, mentoring and technical expertise to team members
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.