REVIT TECHNICIAN (Permanent)
Location – Belfast
Salary – dependent on experience
Role - Permanent full-time
My client an award-winning manufacturer, specialising in residential ventilation systems, based just outside Belfast. As a leading UK manufacturer, the company designs and produces a wide range of products from high performing Glazed-In Window Vents to market leading Heat Recovery Ventilation systems (HRV/MVHR).
They are expanding their operations and looking for a determined individual to be part of their team. They are an ambitious company with year on year growth and would encourage the successful candidate to grow and further their career with them.
- Deliver high quality working drawings for Mechanical Ventilation systems using Revit,
- Liaise with site personnel and sales teams, on prestigious projects throughout the UK
- Develop designs for both small and large scale projects,
- Assist with As-Fitted drawings & Co-ordination drawings
- Assist with material estimates for projects.
- Any other duties as required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft packages,
- Ability to interpret construction drawings,
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines,
- Experience of the ventilation or mechanical building services industry would be advantageous
- Experience of working within the residential construction/ architecture sector would be advantageous.
- Access to a car would be preferred, but is not essential
- 30 days’ annual leave including stats (pro-rata)
- Pension match up to 3% of salary
- 37.5hrs per week. 8.30-5 Mon to Thurs, 8.30 – 2.30 Fri
Revit, Co-ordination drawings, Mechanical Ventilation systems, AutoCAD