Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke windows, doors, and curtain walling for the construction and domestic markets. Due to increased demand and continued growth, they are looking for a key member of their design and fabrication team.
This company is looking for an experienced Logikal technician / Engineer with experience and working knowledge of Logikal, Reynaers, seniors, Schuco, and APA.
Review of windows, doors and curtain walling entered into Logikal to check for accuracy and buildability. Prepare CNC preparations and issue manufacturing information to the factory.
- Full working understanding of logiKal, being familiar with Reynears, seniors, schuo and APA being able to build positions from architecture drawings
- Be Competent in the use of AutoCAD, being able to read drawings, mark dimensions, print and edit where necessary.
- Have experience in the use of CNC and be proficient in the transferring of Logikal positions to the CNC via JOB routine. Must be able to review preparations and amend in line with System Specifications
- Preferable to the candidate to have a fabrication background.
• Welcome Bonus scheme
• Refer a friend scheme
• 28 days holiday pay accrued
• Career progression opportunities
• Competitive salary
We here at Stratton Mills would like to thank all that apply! If you have not been contacted within 7 days of application, please assume that you have not been selected for this role at this present time.
T: (phone number removed)