Working with a leading Rail Civil Engineering contractor I am currently recruiting for a Site Agent to join their team and work on a series of projects in the Western region. I am happy to consider Sub Agents and Senior Agents too. Reporting to a Project Manager the responsibilities for the Site Agent are:
- To manage the engineering and management delivery of schemes
- Be responsible for ensuring the works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
- Management of site activities including subcontractors
- Monitor programme and progress reporting
- Cost Forecasting for the section of works
- Material procurement approvals
- Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
- Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
- Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plans
- Management of temporary works
- QA / QC
To be considered for this Site Agent position you must have prior experience and proven ability of working in a similar position within a Network Rail civil engineering environment and be able to demonstrate proactive commitment to HSEQ issues. You should also hold PTS and SMSTS and have experience of temporary works and engineering methods.
Salary and package in the region of £45000 to £52000 plus car (or allowance), pension and medical cover will be in the package.
Please apply immediately with your up to date CV for consideration
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy