Opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer with a history of working on infrastructure projects to join a leading local multidisciplinary consultancy practice with a reputation for delivering innovative and sustainable engineering solutions across a range of sectors. Due to contract awards and an increased workload they are seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure team based in Belfast.
As a Civil Engineer you will be involved in the heart of the design and project management of major infrastructure related Civil Engineering projects including road projects, junction design, road improvement schemes, traffic calming, parking facilities, industrial and retail development, public realm, estate roads, residential roads and pedestrian facilities. Career progression is at the core for our client and as such they will fully support membership and progression to becoming chartered while offering a competitive salary.
As a senior member of the Civil Engineering Team you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of infrastructure engineering work using AutoCAD software.
- Leading and co-ordinating other design team members, both in house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Attending design team meetings and client liaison meetings as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation of drawing lists, programmes, specifications and progress reports using Microsoft Office software.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a degree in civil engineerin, 2:1 or above.
- Circa 5-6 years' experience in a similar role working on infrastructure projects.
- Chartered or Working towards Chartership.
- Previous design office experience.
- Excellent communications skills in particular report writing.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
If you feel this Senior Civil Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about the role please contact Wellington Professional Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.