Technical Supervisor - London
40 hours per week, 08.30am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday
The Ballymore portfolio comprises a number of high-value, highly complex and challenging resorts. Ballymore see the service delivery, management and proactive maintenance of these resorts as a key differentiator and a USP in the market.
- To provide technical and engineering support in the central management of facilities services throughout the residential portfolio.
- To assist with the management of external contractors operating portfolio-wide M&E contracts.
- To coordinate asset verification activities for new schemes.
- Stay up to date with changes in legislation, ACOPs and best practice and instigate changes in asset management accordingly.
- Liaising with the construction teams on all assets offered for handover
- To attend handover meetings and liaise with Construction partners and installing contractors on a regular basis.
- To support in the development of local engineering management processes in operation across the portfolio.
- To support in the induction, training and system familiarisation of new engineering contractors.
- To provide engineering support and advice to the on-site facilities and estate management teams.
- Conduct asset list validation
- Review reports, recommendations and proposals from service partners
- To support and advice against critical service failures and review the reporting status from the M&E service provider.
- Provide technical advice and support to site management teams as required
- To review/advise on system redundancy and critical spare provision across the portfolio
Skills, qualifications & experience
- To hold BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and/or NVQ Level 3 in Building Services Engineering and/or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience or understanding of mechanical (HVAC), electrical services and infrastructure.
- Experience in workplace environment
- Understanding verification in snagging and defect identification of Engineering systems.
- Understanding review and summary of technical O&M documentation.
- Understanding of SFG20 and other industry best practic
Ballymore operates as an equal opportunities employer