Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you interested in working for a well-established and expanding Birmingham based Contractor?
Due to expansion and a busy workload, my client is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to join their design team. The company has gone from strength to strength in the past couple of years and have a very strong workload.
It is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team of engineers with great opportunities to progress.
Mechanical Design Engineer – Role
- Design of mechanical services projects
- Heat Loss and Heat Gain Calculations
- Part L
- Coordinate all works associated with each individual project
- Preparing tenders
- Site Surveys
- Prepare Equipment Schedules
- Attend Project Design Team Meetings
Mechanical Design Engineer – Requirements
- HNC in Building Services Engineering
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD and Hevacomp
- Detailed and comprehensive knowledge of HVAC
- Experience of working for a Building Services Contractor would be beneficial
- Estimating experience would be beneficial but not essential
In return, you will receive –
- Salary of up to £40K (Depending on experience)
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to grow in the role and continuous personal development.