£30,000 - £40,000
If you are a Civil Engineer who want to work for an established Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy, already spanning four different cities, with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, then this could be the role for you!
The key roles and responsibilities as the Civil Engineer are:
· Managing a rage of residential, commercial and public sector related clients and projects.
· Development of surface water drainage strategy, Road design, S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentations.
· Prepare design models, drawings, calculations, technical documents, reports and correspondence.
· Complete flood risk assessments
I would like to speak to Civil Engineers who:
· Have proficient in the use of AutoCAD
· Have used modelling software such as Micro Drainage, PDS, or Civils 3D
· Have been in a similar role for at least four years
· Have strong experience within Highways and Drainage
The benefits you will receive as a Civil Engineer:
· Flexible Working
· Career progression and on going support
If you are interested in this Civil Engineer role Click apply' or alternatively call Madina on (phone number removed)!