I am currently working alongside a market leading Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Site Investigation specialist who are part of one of the UKs largest and most successful Environmental and Engineering consultncies, with over 80 offices worldwide.
The company in question have over 100 staff working on projects across a variety of sectors and have an annual turnover of over £10 million.
Due to an excellent forward looking workload, this growing team are seeking an Engineering Geologist to cover sites throughout the North of England, supporting the established team of Engineers, planning and executing site investigation on major projects.
This role will include:
- Site Investigation & Site Investigation Supervision
- Client Liaison
- Factual report writing
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Soil & Rock Logging
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
- Supervising Drillers
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology
- a minimum of 1 Years experience in a consultancy/contractor setting
Working as an Engineering Geologist for an established company that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) for an informal chat or email Jacob.weaver-jones@penguinrecruitment .(url removed)