IT Field Technician - Liverpool - £22K - £25K
Key Skills / Experience:
• 2 – 4 years’ demonstrable experience in a relevant field.
• Certification: Relevant certification in Cisco and/or Microsoft.
• Hands-on working knowledge of firewalls, HP Aruba switches.
• Current network troubleshooting skills, including 'working knowledge' of LAN & WAN technologies. • Windows Active Directory, including Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure active directory.
• Some VMWare and Microsoft Hyper V Clustering experience would be beneficial.
• Windows Active Directory, including Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure Active Directory.
• Some experience in recent Microsoft Server 2016-2019 builds.
Main Job Purpose:
IT Field Technician
• Provide support and advice on a wide range of IT services and technologies, including Microsoft, Google and Apple platforms.
• Process incoming requests for support, through the service board.
• Participate in and sometimes lead smaller Project work at client sites.
• Working with Account Managers as part of a “Client Team”, acting as Technical Lead for specific customers, recommending, advising and guiding on their strategic IT plans.
• Regular scheduled visits to client sites.
• Monitor service board and progress accordingly.
• Reactive site visits when necessary to help resolve issues.
• Maintain clear communication to the team and clients.
• Assisting account managers by responding to queries regarding sites.
You will need to use your own vehicle (mileage will be paid)