Fire Engineer - M62 corridor
£28,000 basic + door to door travel, company car, phone and laptop
About the Client:
Our client, specialists in the Fire industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate Fire Engineer based around the M62 Corridor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Maintaining, servicing, installing and commissioning fire alarm systems. (Kentec, Advanced, Morley, Notifier, Gent, Apollo)
- Covering Manchester, Leeds, Yorkshire
- Be a part of the on-call rota which is 1 in 4
- Meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain records by documenting services & tests
- Ideally 5 years’ Experience of Fire Systems installation, servicing and repair
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately
- Experience of building positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative but also as a team
- A full UK driving licence is essential
Does this job interest you? Excellent. Apply today!