I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Estimator from an MEP/Construction background, to work for a leading Mechanical Contractor, based in the Manchester area.
If you have experience in the estimation/cost planning of large high profile projects, and would like a long term contract with an immediate start (work from home option available), please read on.
My client are a National contractor, and have an enviable reputation within the MEP/HVAC sector, specifically with high profile, technically challenging projects.
Despite the current economic climate they have continued to win work, and have a number of upcoming tenders.
They are looking to strengthen their Mechanical estimating/Cost planning team, and as a result they need to strengthen their bid team.
This role would suit someone with a background within MEP/HVAC, who wants to work as part of a dynamic bid team. This position offers long term work, a very competitive day rate and job security.
- Work as part of an MEP/HVAC estimating team, bidding with tier 1 & 2 contractors.
- Producing estimates and cost planning on major projects.
- Development of cost base and contractor proposals.
- Supply chain management.
- Work closely with the estimation/bid teams.
Requirements for the position:
- A proven track record within Estimation/cost planning, specifically within the M&E/HVAC/Construction sector.
- Capable of working as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Commutable to the Manchester region.
If you are a Mechanical Estimator/Cost Planner and would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.