Facilities and Project Supervisor / Administrator
NW10, College Park and Old Oak, Greater London
At Cargiant we have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities and Project Supervisor / Administrator to join our Maintenance Department.
The core purpose of the role will be for the selected candidate to support and supervise all aspects related to the Car Giant’s property portfolio.
The Facilities and Project Supervisor/Administrator will be responsible for supporting Management in their daily duties, which will include the supervision and administration of front-line day to day operational and strategic Facilities, Estates and Projects Management.
General Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the Management of in-house personnel and fleet to deliver a safe and efficient service to Car Giant and Group Companies.
- Ensure the successful delivery of FM, PM and Estates Management using company systems and procedures, inclusive of Input and update of the company’s scheduler module and any other systems and tools used by the company pertinent to Facilities, Project and Estates Management.
- Ensure the successful delivery and record of work requests and site visits for the company, ensuring requirements are met and delivered on time, within cost, safely and to a high-quality.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Report regularly to management and other internal stakeholders as required by management.
- Ensure reactive planned maintenance activities are completed on schedule and within budget, and that urgent repairs are completed within approved timescales.
- Ensure maintenance and property related schedules and matrices are in place to meet contractual warranty requirements and ensuring the companies statutory. Insurance, contractual and other applicable obligations are met including advising best practice and technical standards.
·Develop and issue clearly defined work packages to staff and contractors (including third parties and suppliers), ensuring they are agreed, acted upon, tracked and managed to the successful required outcomes.
- Ensure effective record of contractor attendance and, third party and supplier vetting using company systems, processes and procedures.
- Participate in developing and improving department standards, methods and processes that will improve yours and the company’s performance and efficiency.
- Source, order, record and maintain stock/materials in relation to FM and PM, always ensuring best overall value for money.
- Facilitate and attend meetings, carry out note taking and produce subsequent minutes / actions.
- Project Management Specific duties as per full JD
- Estates Management Specific duties as per full JD
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience in both Facilities and Project Management inclusive of Facilities / Project supervision and administration.
- Proven experience in contract management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience working with CAFM (Computer Aided Facility management systems).
- Excellent written, numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Effective working knowledge of statute. technical standards and best practice relevant to the role.
- Effective knowledge of Project Management principles and processes.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Effective at planning, monitoring and reviewing.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through.
- Possess strengths in organisational, attention-to-detail, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team and have a genuine desire to assist colleagues.
- Ability and the willing to participate in developing and improving department standards, methods and processes that will improve yours and the company’s performance and efficiency.
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- Great company benefits (Subsidised onsite gym, staff discount on site restaurant prices, vehicle purchase discount, Ride to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, company pension, Employee Assistance Programme and more)
- The opportunity to work in the award-winning World's Largest Car Supermarket and its Property Portfolio
Cargiant is officially the largest car dealership in the World and we opened our doors to the public in 1976 with the mission to change the car buying process forever. For over 40 years our customers have come from all over London and the surrounding areas because they trust us to remove the hassle, eliminate the stress but more importantly save them both money and time.
As a Cargiant employee you’ll be based at the heart of Cargiant, a 48-acre site (equivalent to 30 football pitches or 720 tennis courts!) based in North West London. Having built its reputation on retailing great product at unbeatable prices, Cargiant has been instrumental in changing the perceptions of the used car sector, and are committed to offering their expert and friendly advice.