We are a national engineering company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, and installation of bespoke systems. Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Engineer / Trainee Technician to join our highly motivated team.
If you have recently graduated school or college achieving A Level Maths or Physics and have a genuine interest in engineering, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The successful Trainee Engineer / Trainee Technician will learn how to design, assemble, test, and install our systems and products, consisting of mechanical, electrical, electronic and software elements / components.
Role responsibilities include:
- Assembly and test of hardware / products
- Execution of Factory Acceptance Tests
- Development of CAD drawings for hardware / products and project documentation
- Assisting project engineers with the development of design documentation and test protocols
- Supporting the project engineering team with the configuration of application software (Windows operating system and associated PC hardware).
The successful candidate can expect extensive training and development with a clear engineering career path. If you are interested in finding out more or would like to be considered, please hit “Apply Now”.