We have a great opportunity for a Multi-skilled (Mechanical Bias) Maintenance Engineer to join a busy Injection Moulding business operating in the Runcorn area. More specific location details can be provided on request.
Due to a expansion in the Maintenance team, we now have an opening for a talented and qualified, Multi-skilled (Mechanical Bias) Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their busy Manufacturing facility.
During the lockdown, this business has experienced steady growth and are looking to grow their engineering division to meet the high demand for their products. As the Multi-skilled (Mechanical Bias) Maintenance Engineer your main responsibilities are to minimise downtime of machinery ensuring machine are available to maximise production output. Other duties include, improvement of machinery performance (OEE), root cause analysis of issues on production line machinery Planned & Reactive Maintenance.
As the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in the role. They are;
- Experience working within a Plastic Injection Moulding manufacturing facility would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Time Served Mechanical bias or Mechanical fitter qualifications with demonstrated working knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical/mechanical installation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of obligations under HSE legislation.
- PLC Fault Finding knowledge desirable
- Problem-solving skills and competencies
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience, this is a shft based postion with out of hours cover included, for which additional payments are made.
Please email your CV and our consultant will call you to progress your application