Starting salary £50k - £55k plus bonus and benefits.
Successful manufacturing business require an experienced Production Manager with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma background.
- The Production Manager will lead the manufacturing team to achieve manufacturing targets on time, in full and at cost, in an Continuous Improvement and ISO accredited environment.
- Responsible for all production activities, including material handling, packing, tagging and machine handling.
- Liaison with logistics, quality, warehouse, supply chain and customer service departments.
- Continuously improve production processes, in line with company policy and QHSE.
- Ensure product quality and process adherence.
- Consistently deliver uncompromisingly high levels of health and safety.
- Ensure the availability of resources and skills to deliver production targets.
- Recruit and train staff; identify and deliver training needs within existing team.
- Commit to Best Practice and Continuous Improvement at all times.
- A highly experienced Production Manager with a wealth of Best Practice, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement skills and knowledge.
- Six Sigma Green belt or equivalent.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Lean and Continuous Improvement success.
- Able to deliver measurable results by identifying and acting upon areas for improvement.
- Experience in a continuous production environment.
- Able to work under pressure, to deadlines, with a practical approach to problem solving.
- Approachable, team focused; able to gain trust and respect from your team.
- A recognised problem solver, Best Practice and Continuous Improvement Expert.
If you are an experienced Production Manager with a strong Continous Improvement and Six Sigma background, looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply quoting VR/05447.