A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join an exciting UK wide multi-disciplinary consultancy. You will have the opportunity to work on a number of highway improvement schemes and new road schemes across England and Wales.
There are currently opportunities in Bristol, Plymouth and Cardiff with the ideal candidates having 5-10 years' experience of hands on design experience utilising software's such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD and Microdrainage. Knowledge of S78/38 adoption regulations is essential. You will be able to demonstrate a great technical knowledge whilst also being able to lead a team of design engineers and have a proven track record of project delivery.
- Minimum degree in Civil Engineering / Chartered or near chartered with the Institution of Civil Engineers or similar.
- Experience of Civil 3D and AutoCAD & Micro Drainage software essential.
- Knowledge and experience of highway design and S38/S278 approvals.
- Competitive Salary
- 27 Days annual leave
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Employer provided life assurance and income protection schemes
- Access to Company Pension with a generous employer contribution.
- Support towards chartership and training available.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.