Are you a Senior Mechanical Estimator looking to progress to Head of Estimating with a company that deservedly won a Construction Industry award for innovation in 2019?
This firm continues to expand their presence in the Commercial Energy sector across the UK. Expansion is at such a rate that a new £5m facility is being built adjacent to the existing site in order to accommodate growth. This new facility will host fabrication, warehouse and office space in which one of the new seats could be yours.
Essential criteria for the Estimating Manager role include:
· Third level qualification in a Surveying or Cost Engineering discipline or can demonstrate an equivalent level of experience.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior estimating role, ideally within the M&E sector
· High standard of organisational and time management skills.
· Sound knowledge of general construction methods.
· Working knowledge of labour, plant, materials and equipment rates.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Stephen Haslam at CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.