Identify, develop and implement packaging requirements for our pharmaceutical client based in Newry.
Broad range of packaging equipment including:
Aseptic / non- Aseptic packaging
Equipment knowledge of big players such as Marchesini
How will you get here?
- B.S. in Packaging/Mechanical/Automation/Chemical Engineering, or Bachelor’s degree in another field and extensive experience with medical device / pharmaceutical packaging.
- Broad general understanding of pharmaceutical packaging processes and practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of packaging equipment functions.
- Understanding of pertinent GMPs and SOPs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer facing experience with the ability to work closely and appropriately with clients and internal departments to gain consensus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Functional knowledge of MS Word and Excel.