CCTV Service / Install Engineer
Location: Home based (candidates should live in the North West of England)
Salary: £30,000 + Vehicle, laptop, overtime opportunities
An award winning security company are looking to add a CCTV Engineer to their growing team. The position will mainly cover sites across the North West. The purpose of the role is to service and install CCTV monitoring systems at locations across the North West of England. Applicants must have service/install IP CCTV experience and a full driving license.
The role is home based but candidates should be located in the North West of England.
- Servicing and installing CCTV monitoring systems
- Undertake pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Conduct repairs and installation of CCTV Systems when required
- Configure security systems
- Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site
- Work to deadlines on specific projects
- Comply with health & safety regulations at all times
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of servicing and installing CCTV systems
- Ideally have a working knowledge of IP CCTV systems
- Happy to work on the company’s on-call rota
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Full UK driving license
Momentum - Security Recruitment Specialists -
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management