£36,000 - £42,000
We currently have a great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to work on a large well known site in the Bradford area.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- £36,000 - £42,000
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25+ days Annual Leave
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all engineering related tasks on the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Worked as a building services engineer in a critical environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Eninering Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on (phone number removed) ask for Kieran